Iraq War

Where the shampoo hits the fan...
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

You guys didnt have to make 9 pages of incoherent jabber, complete paragraphs with complete points (or just the complete! points). I wouldnt have slacked off on page 6 if I knew this kind of madness was going to occur.

We shouldnt really worry about Iran, if Israel feel threatened they will blow the shampoo out of whatever they want, those "blood thirsty" Muslims already showed with the Lebanon incident, they wont do shampoo if those mangy Jews flex their military might.

Global Warming needs its own topic lol, so it could out do the WoW chat in useless posts too. And because I really want to know who the fruit flies on this forum are, as if I didn’t already know.
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0
purple drank in da house

Post by Guess Who? »

OMG! so many pages of incoherent rambling.... awesome avatard Mr. Filbert Turtle... I'm nauseous... lol
Limp Geek

Post by mr.turtle »

Fishsticks!!!! lol good times
Oh no, I'm not going with you guys. Last time you threw me at an old lady's mailbox and made me moon boy scout troop 324
I like to fart on people.

Post by LORD MANN »

nice i loved that show yes good times good times and Lexon it is not Global Warming but universe warming yes. mr.turtle nice sig as well, god rock was good in dogma
"I want you to pull the trigger til they don't get up"

brilliant!!!!!!!!
http://www.chadsmom.com/
Richard Cranium

Post by Lexon Avery »

LORD MANN wrote:Lexon it is not Global Warming but universe warming
don't insult me, when i'm on your side, that was the idea behind \/
GOD wrote:Global Warming needs its own topic... because I really want to know who the fruit flies on this forum are, as if I didn’t already know.
A while back ago libreals tried to prove evolution and got slapped in the face with the fruit flies.
Intel i7-2600K @ 4.6ghz
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
16GB of Corsair Dominator GT
Evga GTX 780
Seasonic X-850
Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB
3x 2TB Hitachi Raid 0

Post by LORD MANN »

love you lexon

brilliant!!!!!!!!
I will eat your dick like Kobayashi

Post by FThompson08 »

My ramblings are never incoherent
My ass is on fire right now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth fixed the same day. Rich isajeep teeth."
antique farm machinery sold here

Post by nighthawk101 »

FThompson08 wrote:I just think we need to have miltia style trainings in playschools. Wait to those towelheads see 50,000 6 year olds runnin at em with AKs. They will cowar in fear from the stench of unbathed crappy pants kids who can scream louder than their women.
You cant be serious. A bunch of six year olds running around with weapons... that'll work real well.

Post by nighthawk101 »

FThompson08 wrote:Back on topic, the Shi'a are the majority in Iraq and they have been oppresed by the Sunnis since the beginnings of Islam. You almost can't blame them for killing the Sunni insurgents.
The shiites have historically ruled the region IIRC. It was under Saddam when the Sunnis took power.

Post by nighthawk101 »

FThompson08 wrote:Back on topic...again, we need to put the draft in the hands of the states. we would have many more soldiers and they would mostly be from states that support the war, aka the South.
The problem with that is, i think it would be pretty impossible to have an effective army with the draft. The amount of technology used in our military is immense and takes months of training for soldiers that VOLUNTERED to do it. It would double or triple that time to get soldiers who dont want to be there trained and ready to do their MOS.

Post by nighthawk101 »

mr.turtle wrote:i wish we had the support we had in WWll
There was an objective in that war. What is the objective of this war?
Limp Geek

Post by mr.turtle »

Well originally it was to get rid of Saddam...after that to establish a government to try and hold up said government.....and my personal favorite our ever expanding goal to police the world
Oh no, I'm not going with you guys. Last time you threw me at an old lady's mailbox and made me moon boy scout troop 324

Post by LORD MANN »

nighthawk101 wrote:
There was an objective in that war. What is the objective of this war?
damn good point we should of stayed in Afghanistan

brilliant!!!!!!!!
I will eat your dick like Kobayashi

Post by FThompson08 »

First off, i was joking. Secondly, I think that the draft is a legit answer to our problems. For one thing the states that will pass it are pro-war so the majority of the population will be behind it.
My ass is on fire right now. My side hurt, my mouth hurt... I bust my ass. I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now... I got my teeth fixed the same day. Rich isajeep teeth."
Limp Geek

Post by mr.turtle »

what if none of the states pass? nvm that would just mean the law didnt pass....which makes this post point less cuz i answered my own question